In this article:
- How does the Reviewer to Referrer email work?
- How to turn the email on?
- How to customise the email?
- What analytics are recorded by emails, and how are they measured?
How does the Reviewer to Referrer email work?
The email is a referral prompt that gets sent to your customers who leave reviews and encourages them to refer their friends.
It gets sent to all customers who leave reviews over a specified rating.
How to turn the email on?
1. Make sure your Trustpilot, Stamped.io or Shopify reviews rule are active.
2. Click on the Emails tabs at the top of your page.
3. Go to the bottom to your Encourage referrals section and click on Edit.
4. This will take you to a familiar email customisation tab where you should click Turn on.
How to customise the email?
You can customise your email referral email in the tab Emails, by clicking a button Edit, next to the Reviewer to Referrer.
You will be able to change the design and text of your email in the tabs Content and Design.
If you want to learn more about customising LoyaltyLion emails please click here.
If you click on Send settings tab, you can also choose the minimum required rating of the reviews. The email will only be sent to customers whose reviews are equal to or higher than this value.
You can also choose a send delay - the amount of time between LoyaltyLion receiving the review and sending the Reviewer to Referrer email.
What analytics are recorded by emails, and how are they measured?
By clicking on View results button you’ll get access to the statistic measures:
- Number of emails sent since enabling the Reviewer the referrer email
- Number of visits to your store generated by your emails
- New customers acquired through the referrals
- Revenue from Referrals
The Revenue from Referrals statistic tracks the additional revenue made by your email feature. The customer's purchase is only attributed to the email when they click through the email and purchases in the same browser session. This helps for accurate reporting as if the customer abandons their browser session and comes back to make a purchase, the revenue is no longer tied to the email.