To see which plans include Stamped.io integration please see our pricing page. If Stamped.io isn’t listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like to start using it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article:
- Why LoyaltyLion and Stamped.io?
- Benefits of integrating with Stamped.io
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Stamped.io?
Why LoyaltyLion and Stamped.io?
LoyaltyLion and Stamped.io’s integration allows you to reward customers for leaving genuine reviews of your products.
Benefits of integrating with Stamped.io
- Encourage customers to submit reviews by offering incentives towards future purchases - consumer generated media is proven to be more trusted by shoppers than brand-generated content.
- Add an incentive to post-purchase emails - update your emails to alert customers to the amount of points they will receive for writing a review.
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Stamped.io
Note: Before you start, please make sure you installed:
- for Shopify merchants: Stamped.io Product Review
- for BigCommerce merchants: Stamped.io Product Review
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Activity Rules and click Create new rule
4. Find Leave a review via Stamped.io
5. Enable your review notifications by following the steps:
4. Forward emails:
We will forward the review emails to you at this address. Leave blank if you don't want to receive any review emails:
5. Save the changes in Stamped.io
6. Amend the options and click Create rule to save.
Note: You can set the Points approval period.
This feature is designed to protect your store from abuse such as a customer quickly redeeming their points and then returning the order for a refund.
If you set an approval period your customers will only be able to use these points once the specified time has elapsed. The approval period starts after the associated order has been paid. The points will appear as "pending" to the customer.
An ideal starting point is to base the approval period on your return policy.
7. Next time if you wish to change settings you can do it by clicking the Edit button next to the Write a product review rule