In this article:
- Why LoyaltyLion and Reviews.io?
- Benefits of integrating with Reviews.io
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Reviews.io and setup the rewards?
Why LoyaltyLion and Reviews.io?
Reviews.io is a Google Licensed Review Partner, trusted with authentic customer feedback by thousands of clients.
Using LoyaltyLion and Reviews.io together, you can reward your customers for leaving reviews.
Benefits of integrating with Reviews.io
- Reviews.io are Google Licensed Review Partner - reviews are sent daily to Google and give you the tools to maximise your online visibility in Google Ads & organic search results
- Increase review conversion by enabling customers to write reviews directly in the email
- Customers can see your review score through Google Maps, Facebook and Google Shopping, which can increase the traffic on your website
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Reviews.io and setup the rewards?
4. Click on the button Link LoyaltyLion Account
5. Approve the integration to finish setting up
How to setup Reviews.io rule?
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Activity rules and click Create new rule
4. Find the Custom rule
5. Set the identifier to:
- reviewsio_company_review_reward - company review
- reviewsio_company_photo_review_reward - company review with a photo
- reviewsio_product_review_reward - product review
- reviewsio_product_photo_review_reward - product review with a photo
Amend the settings and decide on the approval method.
Note: Approval method
- Immediate - an activity will be approved immediately and a customer will receive points for writing a review automatically
- Trigger - a review will receive a pending status and you will have to approve it manually in order for your customers to receive points
Note: Once a customer leaves a review, you'll be notified by Reviews.io about this. They, you'll need to manually approve the review on customer's account. To do this go to the customer's account and click on Actions > Complete Activity > Submit. You can find more information here.
6. Set the display settings
7. Click Create rule button to save
8. Next time if you wish to change settings you can do it by clicking the Edit button next to the Reviews.io’s rules