Why LoyaltyLion and Judge.me?
Judge.me collects, manages and displays product reviews for you. That includes in-email review forms, pictures, social push, Google Shopping and more.
Using Judge.me and LoyaltyLion together allows you to use loyalty points to incentivise customers to leave product reviews.
Benefits of integrating with Judge.me
Generate reviews on autopilot
Share your reviews
Supercharge your marketing and SEO
Engage with your community
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Judge.me?
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Activity rules and click Create new rule
4. Find the Custom rule
5. Set the identifier to judgeme_review, amend the settings and decide on the approval method.
Note: Approval method
Immediate - an activity will be approved immediately and a customer will receive points for writing a review automatically
Trigger - a review will receive a pending status and you will have to approve it manually in order for your customers to receive points
6. Set the display settings
7. Click Create rule button to save
8. Go back to the Manage tab. On the left find Configuration and click Settings
9. At the bottom of the page find your Token and secret
10. Log into your Judge.me site here
11. Find the Integrations tab
(Click an Image and make it bigger)
12. Scroll down to Reward App Integration click on LoyaltyLion integration, and insert Token and Secret
13. Scroll down and click Save Free Settings
14. Next time if you wish to change settings you can do it by clicking the Edit button next to the Judge.me rule
Q. If I set the rule so the customer can be rewarded 3 times a month for leaving a review, when does the month begin?
The monthly period starts being counted when the first review is left.