Okendo is currently available to Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants.
In this article:
- Why LoyaltyLion and Okendo?
- Benefits of integrating with Okendo
- How to integrate LoyatyLion with Okendo?
- How to setup Okendo reviews?
Why LoyaltyLion and Okendo?
Okendo is the new standard in customer reviews. High-growth Shopify retailers use Okendo to build shopper trust and excitement, showcase customer experiences and compel buying action.
Using Okendo and LoyaltyLion together allows you to capture powerful customer content by rewarding customers for leaving product ratings and reviews, photos, videos, questions and answers, and comments.
Benefits of integrating with Okendo
- Build trust with ratings and reviews
- Highlight your differentiators - use structured ratings to capture actionable product intelligence and showcase your products unique selling points and key value drivers
- Showcase customer experiences - enable customers to visually showcase their product experiences with user-generated photos and videos
- Drive post-purchase engagement via loyalty email
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Okendo?
Note: Before you start, please make sure you installed Okendo Reviews
1. Contact Okendo Support (email@example.com) to enable the LoyaltyLion integration
2. Login to your LoyaltyLion admin
3. Go to the tab Manage
4. On the left find Configuration and click Settings
5. Scroll down and find your personal Token and Secret
6. Once your Okendo is enabled, login to your Okendo Reviews and click Settings > General
Or click here
7. Scroll down to Integrations and click the link Visit the integration page to configure your integrations
Or click here
8. Under Loyalty find LoyaltyLion, enter Token and secret and Save
How to setup Okendo reviews?
1. Login to your Okendo admin account
2. On the left find Loyalty and click Rewards
3. Click Choose Loyalty Points
4. Turn on Send customers loyalty point rewards and from the Loyalty Provider dropdown, select LoyaltyLion
5. Configure your point values for incentivising your reviews. Okendo allows you to incentivise customers for improving their reviews by attaching pictures, videos or profile pictures.
Note: The points awarded for photos, videos and profile pictures apply on top of the points for writing a review.
For example, if a customer uploads a review with a picture and Writing a Review awards 100 points and the Submitting a photo awards 50 points, the customer will receive 150 points in total.
Points can also be capped per order so orders with many products will not award too many points.
Note: Set Maximum amount of points per order to 0 for no maximum.
6. Amend the options and click Save.
7. Your new reviews generated through mail after purchase will automatically award your customers with loyalty points in LoyaltyLion!