Shopney x LoyaltyLion integration is available on a Shopney Platinum Plan. Please see here to view the pricing.
In this article:
- Why Shopney and LoyaltyLion?
- Benefits of integrating with Shopney
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Shopney?
- How to add loyalty elements to your Shopney app?
Why Shopney and LoyaltyLion?
Mobile traffic accounts for more than 70% of all traffic to online stores, and it's still growing. The difficulty of conversions in the mobile browser has been an entirely different problem. Issues like slow navigation, security concerns, and poor interface have been a barrier to mobile sales. Shopney eliminates all these barriers and brings opportunities to grow.
Benefits of integrating with Shopney
- Monetize your mobile traffic - Mobile traffic accounts for more than 70% of all traffic to online stores, and it's still growing.
- Capture your customers' attention using push notifications. Notifications reminding customers about their abandoned cart increase sales up to 3x!
- Create an app to suit your brand with an easy set up and drag&drop design
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Shopney?
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Configuration and click Settings
4. At the bottom of the page find your Token and secret
5. Log in to your Shopney account and select Integrations
6. Find LoyaltyLion on the list of integrations
7. Paste LoyaltyLion Token and Secret Key into the corresponding fields and save changes.
How to add loyalty elements to your Shopney app?
1. Log in to your Shopney account and select Design at the top of the page
2. You can either add the loyalty design element in your home page view (1)
or use it on your mobile app left menu (2).
3. Depending on which option you selected, this is what your customers will see on the home page view (1) and in the menu (2).
When clicked, your customers will see a standard LoyaltyLion panel: