To see which plans include Ometria integration please see our pricing page. If Ometria isn't listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article:
- Why Ometria and LoyaltyLion?
- Benefits of integrating with Ometria
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Ometria?
- What fields are synchronized to Ometria?
Why Ometria and LoyaltyLion?
Ometria helps you create marketing experiences that your customers will love. Using this alongside LoyaltyLion helps make it easy to pull in important data, use it to personalise your marketing content, target your campaigns, review your results and optimise performance.
Benefits of integrating with Ometria
- Increase repeat purchases with reward available emails
- Engage with customers via monthly loyalty summary emails
- Increase customer acquisition with referral prompt emails
- Target specific customer groups with segmentation and offer richer personalisation
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Ometria
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Integrations and click Manage
4. Find Ometria on the list and click Install Integration button
5. Login to your Ometria account
6. Create a new API key by going to Settings and clicking New API keys.
7. Copy the API key to LoyaltyLion and click Install Ometria to save the changes
8. Contact email@example.com and request that the “LoyaltyLion Fields” are created in your account.
9. Once you have confirmed that the custom fields have been installed in your account, please test that the fields are being correctly populated in Ometria.
If everything is setup correctly, you should see this message after clicking Configure integration
What fields are synchronised to Ometria?
We currently sync the following merge fields to each member:
- Points (total, approved, pending, spent, lifetime)
- Number of rewards claimed
- Date enrolled in the program
- Customer's unique referral link
- Loyalty Tier
- Insights segment
Please see below for a complete list of merge fields we sync:
- Total Points: loyaltylion_total_points
- Approved points: loyaltylion_approved_points
- Pending points: loyaltylion_pending_points
- Lifetime points: loyaltylion_lifetime_points
- Spent points: loyaltylion_spent_points
- Number of rewards claimed: loyaltylion_rewards_claimed
- Date enrolled in program: loyaltylion_enroll_date
- Referral URL: loyaltylion_referral_url
- Loyalty Tier: loyaltylion_tier_name
- Birthday: loyaltylion_birthday
- Insights segment: loyaltylion_insights_segment
Q. Do I need to provide a brand new API key?
Yes, we much prefer it if you use a new Ometria API key. This allows us to have a dedicated link to your Ometria integration, which makes it easier to debug and also makes it more obvious that that key is specifically for use with LoyaltyLion.