To see which plans include Bronto integration please see our pricing page. If Bronto isn't listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article:
- Why Bronto and LoyaltyLion?
- Benefits of integrating with Bronto
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion and Bronto?
- What fields are synchronised to Bronto?
Why Loyalty Lion and Bronto?
Bronto helps organisations of all sizes grow revenue, save time and optimise marketing resources. By delivering powerful and flexible email marketing solutions that work seamlessly with multiple e-commerce platforms, Bronto enables brands to maximise the value of customer data and deliver relevant, personal messages.
Using Bronto and LoyaltyLion together, merchants can seamlessly incorporate loyalty information into e-commerce emails to encourage next purchase and retention.
Benefits of integrating with Bronto
- Increase repeat purchases with reward available emails
- Engage with customers via monthly loyalty summary emails
- Increase customer acquisition with referral prompt emails
How to integrate LoyaltyLion and Bronto?
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Integrations and click Manage
4. Find Bronto on the list and click Install Integration button
5. Copy the access token visible at the bottom of the page and log in to Bronto
6. Add a new access token for LoyaltyLion.
7. Remember to give LoyaltyLion Read, Write and Send permissions. Save the changes.
8. Go back to LoyaltyLion and click Install Bronto to save the changes.
9. If you wish to select the properties to push to your Bronto contacts, go to:
Manage > Integrations and click Configure Integration
What fields are synchronised to Bronto?
We currently sync the following merge fields to each member:
- Points (total, approved, pending, spent, lifetime)
- Number of rewards claimed
- Date enrolled in the program
- Customer's unique referral link
- Loyalty Tier
Here is the complete list of merge fields we sync:
Reward points (current total): ll_points_total
Reward points (approved): ll_points_approved
Reward points (pending): ll_points_pending
Reward points (lifetime): ll_points_lifetime
Reward points (spent):ll_points_spent
Reward program rewards claimed: ll_rewards_claimed
Reward program date enrolled: ll_enroll_date
Reward referral url: ll_referral_url
Loyalty Tier: ll_loyalty_tier
Q. How and when do we push updates to Bronto?
Whenever a customer changes in LoyaltyLion (e.g. by earning or redeeming points) LoyaltyLion will update a matching customer in your chosen list who has the same email address. If the list does not contain a member with the same email address, we won't do anything. We will update any member of the list, even if they are not subscribed - this is useful if you use Bronto to send transactional emails.
Q. What happens to customers who aren't on my list already?
We are not permitted to add a customer to your Bronto list as we don't know if the customer has opted into receiving an email from you. When a customer who isn't on your list is later added to your list through another source, LoyaltyLion will sync to Bronto as soon as they take an action (earning or spending points) within the Loyalty Program.
Note: If you're on Shopify, we recommend using the Bronto app to build your list.
It supports both independent signup forms which you can embed on your store and syncs with the "newsletter signup" checkbox during checkout.
Q. How can I use this data to help my business?
This data will help you increase revenue, engagement and customer acquisition, as well as segmenting customers based on their loyalty properties, prompt customers to refer their friends by emailing them with their referral link and more.