To see which plans include Dotdigital integration please see our pricing page. If Dotdigital isn't listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like it, please contact email@example.com
In this article:
- Why LoyaltyLion and Dotdigital?
- Benefits of integrating with Dotdigital
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Dotdigital?
- What fields are synchronised to Dotdigital?
Why LoyaltyLion and Dotdigital?
Dotdigital is a leading marketing automation platform with email at its core. Our mission is to empower marketers with the tools that make it easy to get dramatic results, every time.
Using LoyaltyLion and Dotdigital together allows you to send emails that your customers will look forward to receiving.
Benefits of integrating with Dotdigital:
- Increase repeat purchases with reward available emails
- Engage with customers via monthly loyalty summary emails
- Increase customer acquisition with referral prompt emails
- Target specific customer groups with segmentation and offer richer personalisation
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Dotdigital?
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Integrations and click Manage
4. Find dotmailer (currently Dotdigital) on the list and click Install Integration button
5. Follow the steps and create a new LoyaltyLion user.
6. Click Install integration
What fields are synchronised to Dotdigital?
Note: only enrolled customers are included in the sync.
We currently sync the following merge fields to each member:
- Points (total, approved, pending, spent, lifetime)
- Number of rewards claimed
- Date enrolled in the program
- Customer's unique referral link
- Loyalty Tier
- Insights segment
Approved points: LL_POINTS_APPROVED
Pending points: LL_POINTS_PENDING
Lifetime points: LL_POINTS_LIFETIME
Spent points: LL_POINTS_SPENT
Number of rewards claimed: LL_REWARDS_CLAIMED
Date enrolled in program: LL_ENROLL_DATE
Referral URL: LL_REFERRAL_URL
Loyalty Tier: LL_LOYALTY_TIER
Insights segment: LL_INSIGHTS_SEGMENT
Not sure how to use them in your email templates? Check out Dotdigital guide.
Q. How can I use this data to help my business?
This data will help you increase revenue, engagement and customer acquisition, as well as segmenting customers based on their loyalty properties, prompt customers to refer their friends by emailing them with their referral link and more.
Q. I have connected with my ESP provider, but fields LoyaltyLion was supposed to provide do not appear in my ESP.
In order for LoyaltyLion to synchronise information with your ESP, LoyaltyLion has to be live on the page. After launching your program we'll start sending information, so it might take a moment for all the info to get synchronised. Once the first sync is done, we will be sending this data in real-time.