To see which plans include HubSpot integration please see our pricing page. If HubSpot isn't listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like it, please contact email@example.com
In this article:
- Why HubSpot and LoyaltyLion?
- Benefits of integrating with HubSpot
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion with HubSpot?
- What fields are synchronised to HubSpot?
Why HubSpot and LoyaltyLion?
HubSpot is inbound marketing and sales software that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
Using LoyaltyLion and HubSpot together allows you to seamlessly incorporate loyalty information into emails in order to turn one-time shoppers into long-term customers.
Benefits of integrating with HubSpot:
- Seamlessly incorporate loyalty information
- Engage your existing customers and acquire new ones
- Increase customer acquisition with referral prompt emails
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with HubSpot
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Integrations and click Manage
4. Find HubSpot on the list and click Install Integration button
5. Log in to your HubSpot account
6. Authorise the access
7. Your HubSpot integration should be ready!
What fields are synchronised to HubSpot?
We currently sync the following merge fields to each member:
- Total points
- Approved points
- Pending points
- Lifetime points
- Spent points
- Number of rewards claimed
- Date enrolled in the program
- Customer's unique referral link
- Loyalty Tier
- Insights segment (Loyal, At Risk, Win Back categories)
Every field is exposed as a merge field and can be used in emails the same way as other fields like "FNAME".
Q. How can I use this data to help my business?
This data will help you increase revenue, engagement and customer acquisition, as well as segmenting customers based on their loyalty properties, prompt customers to refer their friends by emailing them with their referral link and more.