To see which plans include CM Commerce integration please see our pricing page. If Conversio isn't listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like it, please contact email@example.com
Note: CM Commerce formerly known as Conversio
In this article:
- Why CM Commerce and LoyaltyLion?
- Benefits of integrating with CM Commerce
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion with CM Commerce?
- What fields are synchronized to CM Commerce?
Why CM Commerce and LoyaltyLion?
CM Commerce combines powerful email marketing automation with smart content to build customer relationships. By giving total autonomy over email creation, CM Commerce helps merchants craft beautiful emails that keep customers engaged and, ultimately, encourage them to convert.
Using LoyaltyLion and CM Commerce together, retailers can effortlessly incorporate loyalty information into ecommerce emails that encourage customers to repeat purchase sooner.
Benefits of integrating with CM Commerce
- Notify your customer when they have a reward
To get customers to return to your store sooner, send emails that inform them when they have enough points to claim a reward. On average, these emails see 10x more returns than generic emails.
- Open up the conversation with monthly loyalty summary emails
Use the integration to send monthly updates to your customers. These should communicate points balances, reward availability, account information or provide a referral URL. This gives you an opportunity to re-engage your program members before they forget about you.
How to integrate LoyaltyLion and CM Commerce?
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Integrations and click Manage
4. Find Conversio on the list and click Install Integration button and sign in to your Conversio account
5. Go to your Connection Settings page and click Connect next to LoyaltyLion.
6. Authorise LoyaltyLion
7. If everything went well, you should see the message Successfully connected to LoyaltyLion! We are now syncing your customer’s reward data.
What fields are synchronised to CM Commerce?
We currently sync the following merge fields to each member:
- Points (total, approved, pending, spent)
- Number of rewards claimed
- Date enrolled in the program
- Customer's unique referral link
- Loyalty Tier
- Customer ID
- Blocked customers
Here is the complete list of merge fields we sync:
- Customer id: loyaltylionId
- Approved points: loyaltylionPointsApproved
- Pending points: loyaltylionPointsPending
- Points spent: loyaltylionPointsSpent
- Rewards claimed: loyaltylionRewardsClaimed
- Date of birth: loyaltylionDateOfBirth
- Customers with accounts: loyaltylionEnrolled
- Date enrolled in program: loyaltylionEnrolledAt
- Blocked customers: loyaltylionBlocked
- Customers without accounts: loyaltylionGuest
- Referral URL: loyaltylionReferralUrl
- Loyalty Tier: loyaltylionLoyaltyTierMembershipName
Q. How can I use this data to help my business?
This data will help you increase revenue, engagement and customer acquisition, as well as segmenting customers based on their loyalty properties, prompt customers to refer their friends by emailing them with their referral link and more.
Q. I have connected with my ESP provider, but fields LoyaltyLion was supposed to provide do not appear in my ESP.
In order for LoyaltyLion to synchronise information with your ESP, LoyaltyLion has to be live on the page. After launching your program we'll start sending information, so it might take a moment for all the info to get synchronised. Once the first sync is done, we will be sending this data in real-time.