To see which plans include the Omnisend integration please see our pricing page. If Omnisend isn't listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like it, please contact email@example.com
In this article:
Why Omnisend and LoyaltyLion?
Give your customers a unified experience with an omnichannel touch. Reach out to your customers in a way they prefer, not what the tools allow. Choose between email, SMS messages, web push notifications, Facebook messenger, Viber & Whatsapp or combine them into the workflow. All conveniently packed inside one platform.
Benefits of integrating with Omnisend:
Target customer groups based on their loyalty information e.g. loyalty program members vs non-members
Send an email to improve customer engagement - segment customers using loyalty insights: most loyal customers, the ones at risk and the ones that need winning back
Personalize emails by including loyalty information, such as approved points, total points, post purchase emails, etc
How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Omnisend?
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Integrations and click Manage
4. Find Omnisend on the list and click Install Integration button
5. Sign in to Omnisend app
6. Authorise access to LoyaltyLion
7. If the configuration went correctly you should see this message after clicking on Configure Integration button:
1. Login to your Omnisend account
2. Click on the Profile menu and go to Store settings
3. Click the tab Connected Apps and click
4. Find LoyaltyLion on the list and click Connect
5. Click Authorize Access to confirm the integration
6. After being redirected to LoyaltyLion, log in to the site
7. Click the button Authorize to confirm your choice
8. You should be redirected back to your Omnisend account and get a notification about the successful integration!
What fields are synchronised to Omnisend?
Contacts' custom properties will be created and will start to synchronize from LoyaltyLion to Omnisend in real time.
Note: historical data will not be uploaded .
However, you can do it manually by exporting your contacts from LoyaltyLion and importing them to Omnisend. While doing so, be certain to map contacts custom properties accordingly:
Enrolment date: LoyaltyLion_enroll_date
Approved Points: LoyaltyLion_points_approved
Pending Points: LoyaltyLion_points_pending
Points Spent: LoyaltyLion_points_spent
Referral URL: LoyaltyLion_referral_url
Rewards Claimed: LoyaltyLion_rewards_claimed
Q. How can I use this data to help my business?
This data will help you increase revenue, engagement and customer acquisition, as well as segmenting customers based on their loyalty properties, prompt customers to refer their friends by emailing them with their referral link and more.
Q. I have connected with my ESP provider, but fields LoyaltyLion was supposed to provide do not appear in my ESP.
In order for LoyaltyLion to synchronise information with your ESP, LoyaltyLion has to be live on the page. After launching your program we'll start sending information, so it might take a moment for all the info to get synchronised. Once the first sync is done, we will be sending this data in real-time.