If you're a Shopify Plus store, you may need to enable your checkout.liquid layout before certain LoyaltyLion features can be installed.
1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes page
2. Click on the menu icon of your active theme and click Edit code
3. Click "Add a new layout" under the Layout menu
Note: if you already see a
checkout.liquid layout here, you don't need to do anything. Only follow the rest of the steps if you don't already have a
checkout.liquid layout in the list.
4. In the drop down list, select "checkout" and press "Create layout"
Note: if you don't see an option "checkout" in the drop down, we will need to ask Shopify to enable the feature for you.
Please note that to enable or disable
checkout.liquid, Shopify Plus merchants must contact Shopify support.
5. The new layout should be created successfully, and you should now see it in the list
In order to find more information about checkout.liquid please go to Shopify documentation here:
Q. The point slider is not showing up in my checkout, why is that?
In order for the point slider to show up in the checkout, the checkout.liquid and the customised checkout needs to be enabled on your Shopify's side. You can contact Shopify support here to enable this.