Please note that advanced customisation of your loyalty program is a feature available on Classic Plan and above.
If you are on a Free or Small Business Plan please click the button below to learn more about your customisation options:
In this article:
- Where to find the CSS Editor?
- How to change the font family
- How to change the font size
- How to change the font colour
- How to change the thickness of the font
Where to find the CSS Editor?
1. Log into your admin account
2. Go to the tab Manage
3. Find Customise and click on Loyalty panel
4. Scroll down to Advanced and Open CSS Editor
5. Here you can make changes to your loyalty panel, widget and notifications
How to change the font family
Once you have found the element of the text you want to change, simply add the code into the CSS editor using ‘font-family’ as the class. Please see below for an example of this structure.
How to change the font size
To change the font size, simply add the following code into your CSS editor using ‘font-size’. Please see below for an example of this structure.
How to change the font colour
To change the colour of your font, apply the code: ‘color’ to your element. See below for an example of this structure. You can either use a general colour such as yellow, or add specific colour code.
How to change the thickness of the font
To change the thickness (boldness) of your font, apply the code: 'font-weight' to your element. See below for an example of this structure. You can either apply a numeric value for a specific weight, or enter a general weight (bold, bolder, lighter, normal).
Please note, that even though we give you all options to customise your loyalty panel, we do not specialise in customising loyalty programs for individual clients.