You have the ability to refund unused customer rewards. This feature is especially useful when a customer claims a reward by mistake or changes their mind on the claimed reward.
Once the reward is refunded, we give the points back to the customer.
The steps for refunding vouchers:
1. Go to ''members'' > find the customers > scroll down and find the reward you want to refund
2. You'll get a message reminder to:
- tell you that we removed it from Shopify or
- to remind you to remove it from Shopify (you can do that by clicking on the voucher code - it will take you directly to Shopify)
3. LL marked this reward as ''void'' :
- the points were given back to the customer
- the reward is removed from ''your rewards'' section in the loyalty panel
- the reward is marked as void in the customer's history