To see which plans include Conversio integration please see our pricing page. If Conversio isn't listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article:
- Why Conversio and LoyaltyLion?
- Benefits of integrating with Conversio
- How to integrate LoyaltyLion with Conversio?
- What fields are synchronized to Conversio?
Why Conversio and LoyaltyLion?
Conversio combines powerful email marketing automation with smart content to build customer relationships. By giving total autonomy over email creation, Conversio helps merchants craft beautiful emails that keep customers engaged and, ultimately, encourage them to convert.
Using LoyaltyLion and Conversio together, retailers can effortlessly incorporate loyalty information into ecommerce emails that encourage customers to repeat purchase sooner.
Benefits of integrating with Conversio
Notify your customer when they have a reward
To get customers to return to your store sooner, send emails that inform them when they have enough points to claim a reward. On average, these emails see 10x more returns than generic emails.
Open up the conversation with monthly loyalty summary emails
Use the integration to send monthly updates to your customers. These should communicate points balances, reward availability, account information or provide a referral URL. This gives you an opportunity to re-engage your program members before they forget about you.
How to integrate LoyaltyLion and Conversio?
1. Login to your LoyaltyLion account
2. Click on the tab Manage
3. On the left find Integrations and click Manage
4. Find Conversio on the list and click Install Integration button and sign in to your Conversio account
5. Go to your Connection Settings page and click Connect next to LoyaltyLion.
6. Authorise LoyaltyLion
7. If everything went well, you should see the message Successfully connected to LoyaltyLion! We are now syncing your customer’s reward data.
What fields are synchronised to Conversio?
We currently sync the following merge fields to each member:
- Points (total, approved, pending, spent)
- Number of rewards claimed
- Date enrolled in the program
- Customer's unique referral link
- Loyalty Tier
- Customer ID
- Blocked customers
Here is the complete list of merge fields we sync:
- Customer id: loyaltylionId
- Approved points: loyaltylionPointsApproved
- Pending points: loyaltylionPointsPending
- Points spent: loyaltylionPointsSpent
- Rewards claimed: loyaltylionRewardsClaimed
- Date of birth: loyaltylionDateOfBirth
- Customers with accounts: loyaltylionEnrolled
- Date enrolled in program: loyaltylionEnrolledAt
- Blocked customers: loyaltylionBlocked
- Customers without accounts: loyaltylionGuest
- Referral URL: loyaltylionReferralUrl
- Loyalty Tier: loyaltylionLoyaltyTierMembershipName
Q. How can I use this data to help my business?
This data will help you increase revenue, engagement and customer acquisition, as well as segmenting customers based on their loyalty properties, prompt customers to refer their friends by emailing them with their referral link and more