How to export customers data:
- Go to "Members"
- Click "Export" in the top right corner
- Choose the email the export should be sent to
- Check your mailbox :)
Customer export fields
When you perform a customer export from LoyaltyLion, you'll receive an email with a CSV file containing the following fields:
- id: id of the customer in your store system (e.g. their Shopify or Magento id)
- name: Full name of the customer, if we have it
- email: Email address of the customer, if we have one
- points_approved: Current number of approved
- points points_pending: Current number of pending points (i.e. those from a purchase that have not yet been approved)
- points_spent: Current number of spent points (i.e. those redeemed on rewards). You can add all three point totals together to get the customer's "lifetime" points.
- loyalty_tier_name: Customer's current tier name, or blank if tiers are not active
- loyalty_tier_position: The numeric position of the customer's current tier
- loyalty_tier_spend: If tiers are enabled and are based on spend, this will be their current "countable" spend for the purpose of calculating their tier, i.e. their spend in the last 12 months (or until to the date tiers were launched, whichever is sooner)
- loyalty_tier_points: If tiers are enabled and based on points, this will be their current "countable" points for the purpose of calculating their tier, i.e. the sum of their earned approved points in the last 12 months (or until the date tiers were launched, whichever is sooner)
- enrolled_at: Date this customer enrolled in the program, or blank if they are not currently enrolled
- blocked: ''TRUE'' if this customer has been blocked from the program, ''FALSE'' if not
- birthday: The customer's birth date, if they have provided it to LoyaltyLion, in the format "YYYY-MM-DD"
- referral_url: The customer's unique referral URL
- rewards_claimed: Total number of rewards claimed by this customer
- receives_loyalty_emails: Boolean indicating if the customer receives emails. If this is false, then the customer has unsubscribed