To see which plans include Trustpilot integration please see our pricing page. If Trustpilot isn’t listed on your integrations page within LoyaltyLion and you would like to start using it, please contact email@example.com
Why Loyalty Lion and Trustpilot?
Trustpilot currently boasts more than 41 million consumer reviews of 210,000 businesses, producing a TrustScore for each based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 40,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot.com and every three seconds a new review is posted on the community.
Using LoyaltyLion and Trustpilot together, you can reward your customers for leaving reviews.
Benefits of integrating with Trustpilot:
- Generate more content potential customers can use to validate trust in your business
- Add an incentive to post-purchase emails
Note: Your customers will only get points if they leave a review post-purchase through Trustpilot's after-purchase email
If customers leave a review ‘organically’ as Trustpilot calls it, that is not using the after-purchase email, then they won’t get any points.
This is because we won’t have their email address so we won’t be able to match up the reviewer with anyone in LL.
Installing the Trustpilot integration
- Go to Manage -> Integrations (or click here)
- Select Trustpilot and click on "Install integration" - you will be taken to Truspilot where you will approve the integration.
- You've now installed the integration!
All that is left to do is to setup the activity rule so that your customers can start earning points for leaving reviews!
Setting up the reviews rule:
- Go to Manage -> activity rules -> create new rule (or click here)
- Select "Leave a service review via Trustpilot" or "Leave a product review via Trustpilot"
- Follow the steps on the page