Have you signed up for our free version? Here is everything you need to know about our Free Plan:
- Who can sign up for a Free Plan?
- What features are included in a Free Plan?
- What is a trial for on a Free Plan?
- What are the paid add-ons/enhancements?
Who can sign up for a Free Plan?
Stores with less than 800 orders per month.
What features are included in a Free Plan?
Have a look at our pricing and features page.
What is the trial for on a Free Plan?
If you sign up on a Free Plan - for 14 days you will have access to all features available on a Small Business Plan. When your trial ends, we will deactivate these paid features unless you add them.
These enhancements are available as add-ons to your Free Plan - starting from $5 per month. Enhancements can be added and removed at any time.
What are the paid add-ons/enhancements?
These are paid features that can be added to your Free Plan. You can add them by going to your admin page and ''Enhance Loyaltylion'' tab.
If you have already installed LoyaltyLion you can find the "Enhance LoyaltyLion " here.
Available paid enhancements include:
Offer points for engagement:
- Rewards any onsite activity including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Newsletter signups
- Shopify Reviews
- Offer bonus points for purchases
- Percentage discounts
- Free shopping vouchers
- Free products
- Discounts on specific products
- custom rewards
- Customer emails: welcome email/ reward available / Monthly reward reminder
- Customise loyalty panel and widget
- Remove LoyaltyLion branding
- Customise language
- Support for Shopify currency conversion
What enhancements are the most popular amongst LL customers?
The most popular enhancement! Are you looking for a solution to acquire new customers whilst retaining loyal customer engaged? Refer a Friend is the one! > Read our articles about how to set it up and How to increase referrals
2. Reward Facebook, Twitter, Instagram activity
Do you want to increase engagement and visibility on your social media pages? Don’t miss out on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram rule where you can give your customers points in exchange for likes and follows
3. Customise Loyalty Panel and Widget
You have worked hard to make everything on your website look on brand, right? That’s why LL gives you access to HTML and CSS editor where you can make your Loyalty Panel completely match your brand!